Re: Family Historian 7 - Sync with FS

David Potter

I have the same thoughts and dreams. I use Family Tree Maker 2019. I extract from FH into FTM then synch to Ancestry and FamilySearch. It's a chore but works for me. FH will always be my Master software for Genealogy.

Best David

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020, 16:52 Pedro S Inácio, <psinacio@...> wrote:
Hi David,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Since last year I started a semi(pseudo)-migration to RootsMagic because of their sync to FS functionality.
But the real fact is that I kind of cannot stop using FH. I feel it is much superior.

I will keep dreaming Calico Pie will someday add this ability...

Em qua., 5 de fev. de 2020 às 13:35, David Potter via Groups.Io <David.potter5=googlemail.com@groups.io> escreveu:
Hi Pedro
It would appear no one really knows. I think Calico Pie are keeping the details under wraps for now.

David