Re: Marking DNA-proven ancestors in diagrams

Mike Tate

Hi Jane,

There is a lot of discussion on this topic in the FHUG Forums.

Also, Jane Taubman has an online article that covers a lot of the techniques including marking Diagram boxes.

See https://www.taubman.org.uk/family/wp/2019/03/13/recording-dna-matches-in-family-historian/

She uses a custom Event called GedMatch instead of a custom attribute called DNA Proven but the concepts are the same.

Regards, Mike Tate