Re: Online Repository Assistant

John Liddle, Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

ORA works by understanding what information each web site presents and where to find it. This is a constantly moving target and to be honest paying £2 per month (less than the cost a pint of beer in the UK) for the privilege of John Cardinal (the program author) keeping on top of this ever-mutating monster is a jolly good deal in my view.

ORA has the potential to save hours of manual data entry. It may require a bit of effort and learning on the user's part to get the best from it, but the end result is worth it.

I have no connection with John Cardinal, other than being a satisfied user of ORA and his other genealogy companion programs.