Re: Importance Value of various Birth Sources

Adrian Bruce

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020, 09:50 Jon <jon.gilbert@...> wrote:
A bit risky if the bride (or groom) gets the jitters on 'the day' and back out, and the incumbent forgets to delete the entry....

Ah, but the sensible thing to do would be to leave the entry unsigned (or unmarked) so that if someone doesn't turn up or there's an objection, then it's not actually a valid entry. And I have seen an unsigned entry at least once. The oddity there was that it was indexed (actually, indexing is probably sensible) and if I hadn't checked the image, I'd be under the impression that the couple married twice.