From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Trevor Rix
Sent: 05 February 2020 10:08
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Reinstall question

You should be able to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 free of charge, without losing the Family Historian program (and other programs/apps) or your FH data. I have upgraded several PCs/laptops for free over the last year with complete success. The instructions are here.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/heres-how-you-can-still-get-a-free-windows-10-upgrade/