Re: Adding wills to project.

WILSON DICKS

Thank you.
Wilson

On 06/08/20 11:13 AM, "Jenny Cochrane via groups.io" <cochranejenny@...> wrote:

Hi Wilson,

There is a standard FACT for a will. I would use this and then ideally add a scanned copy of the will as a media file either to the fact via the "add media" function or added as media to a source record.

I would then use the witness function to add executors / beneficiaries etc.which often links to other related individuals in the project

If the will is difficult to read or has items of particular interest, I might either use the note function or attach a word document if the commentary/transcription is lengthy.

Jenny