From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Horridge via groups.io
Sent: 07 June 2020 10:44
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Names listed in Place query

Kath

Instead of CENS[1], use CENS[year=1841]  etc.  This way you can have a specific column for each Census Year.

I actually use %INDI.CENS[year=1841].AGE% as this immediately shows if individual has a census entry for that year and also shows how their age may vary from census to census.

actually 's age