Re: Hints from FMP not showing in the Web search window

Mike Tate

Pauline,

The FH internal Web Search Window is unaffected by the Chrome browser or any other browser except IE.

Note that the FH Web Search Window cannot access FMP record unless you sign in via FH or IE.

Signing in via Chrome does not work.

What have you tried to close the FH Web Search Window?

Left-click the X in the Navigation Bar icon on left.

Right-click that same icon and use Close Window.

Use Window > Close All Non-essential Windows.

Regards, Mike Tate