Re: What are you all doing with Military Records?

Randy Dykhuis

I downloaded the Military History Property Box Fact Set and have found it to be very helpful in recording info from a variety of military history sources. It is very full-featured so if you only want to capture a couple of facts, you may find it overkill.

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 2:11 PM Sheila Bryant <sheila@...> wrote:
You can always install the Military History for Property Box Fact Set download. It's easy to do and has pretty much every military fact you could want - it certainly covers everything I've come up with so far! It's at  https://www.fhug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=fhugdownloads:contents:military_history

Cheers

On Fri, 22 May 2020 at 18:54, <calicata@...> wrote:
Under facts, there is no option for "Military"?  I want to put enlistment dates.

Anyway to signify war veterans in records?  Suggestions?

Thanks!

--
Sheila