Re: FH Project Folder not updating on OneDrive

Mike Tate

Sorry Sandra but I am not sure I understand the full picture.

I had assumed that the FH File > Project Window has its Location pointing inside the OneDrive folder at the Family Historian Projects folder.

Please tell me that Location path value. Maybe it is still referring to the default My Documents\Family Historian Projects ?

Also, your description of folders is ambiguous.

Sandra's Tree_2017.fh_data should be inside Sandra's Tree_2017 and not alongside.

Folder names ending -DESKTOP-1AOM4SR (which I guess is the Device Name of your Desktop PC) indicate sync problems.

It would be better if you could post screenshots of File Explorer with folders expanded as much as possible.

Have you asked OneDrive to Backup your Documents folder?

i.e. Click OneDrive cloud icon, More ~ Settings then Backup tab and Manage back up.

Are Desktop or Documents or Pictures showing Files backed up ?

There is a lot there, so take your time.

Regards, Mike Tate