Re: FH Project Folder not updating on OneDrive

Sandra Blackburn

Hello Mike,
I had not realised it took such a long time to sync folders/files over the internet or, because I had signed out of OneDrive for a long time (but added a great deal of information to the PC) I would need to leave the PC on to catch up.  I will, therefore, leave the PC on overnight, at least, to ensure full sync has occurred.    Can you kindly confirm that after syncing, when I re-link the laptop to OneDrive, I will not need to follow the Migration Guide as FH on the laptop will populate from OneDrive?
Many thanks for your help.
Regards
Sandra