Re: FH Project Folder not updating on OneDrive

Mike Tate

Hi Sandra,

The first to do is be patient. Updating OneDrive is not like updating a disk drive. It takes a long time over the Internet.

Remember that synchronisation can only happen while you are signed in to OneDrive on your PC, and may take several hours.

Do not use FH until syncing has finished. The Project folders are full of large media image files that take longer to sync than text files.

It might not have been a good idea to delete files from the laptop.

Remember, whatever you do in the OneDrive folder is echoed online and in the other PC.

There is one setting to check in OneDrive to ensure a copy of all your files stay on your PC drive.

Click the OneDrive grey cloud icon lower right and click … More ~ Settings then Settings tab and untick Files On-Demand at the bottom.

Regards, Mike Tate