Re: FH Project Folder not updating on OneDrive

Victor Markham

When you open FH on your lap top the version on you desk top needs to be closed. You can't have them open in both

Victor

On 25/05/2020 10:34 am, Sandra Blackburn wrote:

In Windows 10 I save my Project to OneDrive and also regularly do a full backup to Documents/Sandra/Family History Docs/Backup.  My last full backup was yesterday.  As I wish to work on a laptop as well as the main computer I have also now installed FH on the laptop.  I had intended following the migration guide in FHUG but immediately the programme had been installed it began downloading the data from OneDrive.  It was after this download that I realised the FH data/media was not current.  On investigation I found that I had not been  signed into OneDrive for a long time and my FH folder is dated 2017.   Since signing into OneDrive the FH folder has still not updated and says "Sync pending"; this has not changed since yesterday. Other non-FH folders have now updated in OneDrive, although one or two still say "sync pending": I noted these folders yesterday and they are still the same this morning.  I have deleted from the laptop the out of date FH Project folder and also unlinked the laptop  from OneDrive until I can sort out what I think is a synchronisation problem.   I am at a loss to know what to do now and hope someone is able to help me sort this out.  Many thanks.  Sandra