Re: Media Files

Tom Gray

Mike,

That explains things re the missing/corrupt files and gives me a better understanding of it.

Could you tell me how to get hold of and install your Plugin. It would certainly be much easier working from a list than trawling through the folder looking for the envelope items as I did.

The External File Links still does not open and I get the “An error has occurred. Unable to display dialog” pop up.

My Family Historian Projects\Name Tree\Name Tree.fh_data\Media folder tells me there are 6458 items.

In FH on the File>File Statistics it tells me there are 6463 Media Records.

If I can identify the 5 extras in FH with your Plugin would that possibly solve the issue with External File Link?

Tom