Media Files

Tom Gray

Any advice on the following?

I have noticed that quite a few of my media files are now showing as a blank box with a diagonal X in it.

In the focus window individual media tab I can click on a record and see the media in the lower pane.

In the preview alongside their name it shows as a envelope for want of a better description

Have attached a screenshot Focus Screen.

In the main Media View the same media record also shows as an envelope.

Clicking on it produces the pop up box with the message “The parameter is incorrect”

I have attached a Screenshot Media List.

Any ideas

A) why it has happened?

B) how to resolve it?

Tom Gray