Re: Ancestry Message service - update

Brian Lummis

I tend to agree Peter so I am about to act as my own moderator by clicking “Mute This Topic” at the foot of this post!

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Atkinson
Sent: 10 May 2020 10:27
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Ancestry Message service - update

I cant remember how this topic started but hasn't it gone on too long, as I think it is inappropriate for this "family historian" Site.

On Sun, 10 May 2020, 10:15 Sheila Beer, <sheilamarcelb@...> wrote:

You can use the same sign-in information on either Ancestry.com or Ancestry.co.uk ( I assume all the other country specific Ancestry sites as well)

On Sun, 10 May 2020 at 08:52, Sheila Beer via groups.io <sheilamarcelb=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have an account on .co.uk and that HAS had the message service upgrade

On Sat, 9 May 2020 at 22:03, <debbiekennett@...> wrote:

Ancestry have said that full rollout to the new messaging system continues, but “most users have the new experience”.  They’ve also said that “Existing international users will see the new experience soon” which rather suggests that it has so far only been rolled out to their users in the US.

Debbie Kennett