Re: Ancestry Message service - update

Sheila Beer

You can use the same sign-in information on either Ancestry.com or Ancestry.co.uk ( I assume all the other country specific Ancestry sites as well)

On Sun, 10 May 2020 at 08:52, Sheila Beer via groups.io <sheilamarcelb=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have an account on .co.uk and that HAS had the message service upgrade

On Sat, 9 May 2020 at 22:03, <debbiekennett@...> wrote:

Ancestry have said that full rollout to the new messaging system continues, but “most users have the new experience”.  They’ve also said that “Existing international users will see the new experience soon” which rather suggests that it has so far only been rolled out to their users in the US.

Debbie Kennett