Re: Ancestry Message service - update

John & Carol King

This is stupid, I know that my screen always had a Home option but it no longer appears. I can get into my messages but not view just a sent box. I cannot get into the screen that you are showing giving access to all mailboxes etc. I'll have to keep searching.

Thanks Carol

On Thursday, 7 May 2020, 22:08:12 BST, Sheila Beer <sheilamarcelb@...> wrote:

See enclosed screenshot  Click on 'Sent'

On Thu, 7 May 2020 at 18:12, John & Carol King via groups.io <jandcking145=sky.com@groups.io> wrote:
I cannot find my sent messages any more, amy ideas?

On Thursday, 7 May 2020, 17:24:38 BST, Sheila Beer <sheilamarcelb@...> wrote:

I suggest everyone looks for 'hidden' messages sent to themselves

How do we do that?

You can look in your SENT file for any sign of messages you have not seen or answered.   You can also use the 'search' facility.