Fra: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> På vegne av Mike Tate
Sendt: tirsdag 16. august 2022 19:27
Til: family-historian@groups.io
Emne: Re: [family-historian] The fact Emigration

I forgot to mention shared Fact Witnesses with the Role of Emigrant.

If your Emigration events have such Fact Witnesses then after changing to Immigration events they need their Role changed to Immigrant.

If only a few they can be edited by hand, otherwise the ‘Search and Replace’ plugin can be used.