Re: Broken Links and Lost Sources

familywalter@...

Thank you Mike. I’ve reverted to the Snapshot and all’s well and back to where things were.  Fortunately I had not added any media today.

I’m not quite sure what I did.  I think that I opened FH which automatically opens my project. Then I followed the procedure you’ve set out as FH closed the open project before opening the zip and asking to name it number ‘2’. I must have done something wrong but not sure what!

I keep several backups of my Project folders on different drives so hopefully that will never be an issue. Thanks again.

Geoff Walter