From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Wendy McGuire
Sent: 31 July 2022 17:54
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Transferring custom birth tag

Thanks for sticking with me. I downloaded the Plugin, ran it and changed the custom birth tag to Birth, and saw 156 changes as expected. The changes appear in the Facts tab. I'm missing something obvious. What do I do next to have the 156 changed birth tags appear in the Main tab window so each individual shows their birth date after Born:?