Recording a family member linked by IVF

James Pam

I completed a DNA test through Ancestry. One match was with an IVF donor concieved family member  who I have now made contact with.
Her father  wants his details to remain private.
From information she has given me, I can identify two brothers, one of whom is likely to have been the persons father.
I am anxious to protect the anonimity of the father but would like to note the existance of the donor concieved child and her two siblings who share the same father.
I have made a private note  against both brothers, protected with square brackets.
Any further advice on how to record this link would be welcome.