Re: Query not bringing back expected results

Beverly Smallwood

Steve - I'm also brand new to Family Historian so take my advice for what it's worth.

There is a query that came with the version I downloaded called "Individuals Linked to Source..."

That returns a list of people attached to the source I designated with the number of links.  You might be able to copy and refine this query to get what you need.

Bev

On Sun, Jul 31, 2022 at 7:19 AM Steve Miller <stephen.t.miller@...> wrote:
I have created a query to list all individuals where the Rows expression:

Expression: %INDI.BIRT[1].SOUR[1]>TITL%
Operator: begins with
Value: Index of Births (GRO)

It displays the results, only if the the GRO Source is the first citation linked to the Birth field, is there a way of checking for any Sources linked to the birth field.

I am relatively new to FH so I am still finding my feet.

Thank you all in advanced

Steve