Re: Family Historian take-over of Epsom XP245 Printer #new

Marcia Kennedy

My suggestion is to delete the printer driver. Then reboot. The machine should automagically recognize the printer and reinstall the driver. Go into the Device management screen and reset the default printer.

mgk in Ontario

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 4:10 PM Victor Markham via groups.io <victor=markham.me.uk@groups.io> wrote:
There have been times when I was unable to print anything so I pulled the printer plug out and put it back in. It started printing after that.
Not sure if this will work with you but try it

On 6 Jul 2022, at 21:02, Helen at Darlington <zen232702@...> wrote:
Thank you, Mike, again. I just can't print - I'll try the Restore Point - see if there is a suitable one.

--
moi @ home, eh
"Librarians are the secret masters of the universe. They control information. Never piss one off."  Spider Robinson