Re: Genealogical Proof Standard

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Terry, it was a brick wall I’d had for nearly 18 years, so you can imagine how happy I was when a chink in the wall appeared.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of claverterry
Sent: 06 May 2020 16:47
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Genealogical Proof Standard

The Identification-of-Caroline-Ellen-Brown.pdf is interesting, valuable as an example of the fundamentals, but also in that it includes such a diverse range of techniques. Thank you for sharing. I have yet to exploit my atDNA results.  And I have areas of the tree, back before 1800, where the FAN technique will be valuable. 1800 onwards is generally straightforward on my tree.

It is one of those ironies of life, that at the moment when there is most time to give to things one likes (FH7 and Sport), they are not available :-(  The commercial in confidence aspect is, of course, understandable, Mike.

regards Terry