Re: Flag

Vyger

Hi Patricia,

I started producing the video but friends have arrived and I believe others could also benefit from the further instruction.

If I don’t publish it tonight I will do so tomorrow morning and email you a link once done. In the meantime keep a copy of the two expressions below, these are basically like computer speak and they just tell Family Historian when to display the little blood drop icon.

Blood connections for selected person

=DnaBloodRelation(%CUR_DGM_ROOT%,%INDI%)

Blood connection to File Root person

=DnaBloodRelation(FileRoot(),%INDI%)

If you are like me you or someone close to you will be the File Root, you can do this by right clicking and selecting the person you want as File Root on the Focus window, right clicking on them and choosing Make File Root. Using the second expression above will then base all the blood relative calculations from that Root person.

Take care and will email you the link once I publish the video.

Jackson