Re: Genealogical Proof Standard

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Currently, I only create proof arguments/proof statement when the route to an assertion has not been simple. See for example http://www.colevalleygirl.co.uk/tree/g1/p51.htm#i51 or http://www.colevalleygirl.co.uk/tree/g1/p296.htm#i296  (scroll down to the baptism events and look at the associated pdfs).  I use the Research Planner plugin to create a bunch of standard ‘to-do items’ for an individual, and to document my progress and results.

I’m expecting the better word processing facilities in FH7 to make it easier to create the statements.

Source citation templates should also make it easier to meet the element of the GPS relating to source citations.

However, I shall have to wait like all of us until FH7 is released to know exactly what we’re getting, I suspect.