Re: Flag

Vyger

You need to insert an expression into Options > Boxes, look at the second half of my video below.

The expression can be copied from the built DNA diagrams and of course calculate to Root.

Jackson

On Wed, 22 Jun 2022, 05:58 waltonnz, <walton.patricia@...> wrote:
I've set up a flag on my diagrams to show blood relatives - with a blood drop icon below the box. What I want to achieve is that when I add an individual to my database, if they are a blood relative, I would like the diagram to automatically update. I've search everywhere and tried everything but can't make it happen. Could one of you FH experts out there point me in the right direction. I've got as far as choosing Options from the diagram menu - boxes - Record Flag, Blood Relative Tab. Under Features it shows my blood drop icon. Then I tried Add Condition - Expression - Insert Data Reference. But, I can't find one that works. What am I doing wrong?
Patricia