From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of kbi
Sent: 01 June 2022 07:17
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] I need help!

Hi there Mike,

Your advice regarding the dates on the photo's was spot on. I don't know why I didn't click on to it.

I do have another problem however. How does one delete things I made a mistake with when I was putting it in the project and how does one delete a photo from the media?

I must admit that there is a certain amount of aggro I get over the way the powers that be put my photo's in the cloud. I don't know how to get them out.

Anyway I guess that is just me having a gripe lol.

Kind regards,

Kerry

On 31/05/2022 9:40 pm, Mike Tate wrote:

Hi Kerry,

Sorry to hear about your problems.

You will have to be a bit more specific about where you are looking at the photo dates.

e.g. Are you looking in the Individual Property Box on its Media tab where there is a Date column?

I don’t understand what you mean by being out of sync with the present date.

The date associated with a photo is usually the date the photo was taken and so will not all be the same.

You say you have tried everything but have not said exactly what you tried.

It would help us to know what you tried to fix the problem.

Regards, Mike Tate