locked Re: Ancestry subscription discount

Phil Stokes

Marion, I replied to a recent similar question and was censured for being off-topic in this group.

Search for Ancestry Subscription in the Common Room forum at RootsChat and you will find the link and how to use it.
From: family-historian@groups.io [family-historian@groups.io] on behalf of Marion Woolgar via groups.io [listmail008@...]
Sent: 13 May 2022 19:20
To: family-historian@groups.io

The link to the long-standing 50% Ancestry discount, as posted by James Pam
& Trevor Rix some time ago seems to have disappeared. I was intending to
use it this weekend because a local day centre was hoping to start a family
history group and doesn't have the funds for a full price subscription.
Does anyone have any up-to-date information about it, please?

Marion Woolgar