From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Alsatia
Sent: 15 April 2022 17:42
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] How to merge part of a tree

Hi

In researching my own and my wife's family trees I have discovered we have a common ancestor. There are a large number of members of the family previous to that ancestor. I would like to add those from one tree into the other without having to enter all the details again. I look forward to anyone's suggestions.

Many thanks
Clive Barker