Re: Create, or edit, reports

Mike Tate

I guess you want to change the first sentence:

Raimundo BORGES LEAL Neto, son of Simão BORGES LEAL and Francelina MARIA DE JESUS, (n. 12/01/1896, Picos, +05/05/1970, Brejo Novo).

and swap the parents with the (birth & death) details like this:

Raimundo BORGES LEAL Neto, (n. 12/01/1896, Picos, +05/05/1970, Brejo Novo). Son of Simão BORGES LEAL and Francelina MARIA DE JESUS.

Unfortunately, that first sentence is built into FH and cannot be changed by editing the Sentence Templates or any other way I can think of.

Regarding name suffixes, the most reliable solution would be to move the Name Suffix field text to the end of the Primary Name field after the surname.

e.g.

Primary Name: Raimundo /Borges Leal/

Name Suffix: Neto

becomes

Primary Name: Raimundo /Borges Leal/ Neto

Name Suffix:

That change can easily be performed by a plugin that I could create for you.

Mike Tate