Re: New hard drive

gillianbirkie@...

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your response.  The Family Historian project was in my documents, and my documents were synced to my one drive. When I got my laptop back yesterday I logged into One Drive and got all my other (non FH) files fine, reinstalled FH and now have this problem.  I'm assuming now that all the one drive FH data has gone.

I also back up separately to a portable hard drive...I have not tried to access this. Should I? This would be a full back up - does that mean all the necessary files should be there?

Kind regards

Gillian