From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Doug Byway
Sent: 16 March 2022 11:03
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Ancestral Sources

Hello,
I am having problems with loading census info. in Ancestral Sources.
When I open AS my Project Individual Details are displayed OK, but when I try to select an individual, the Select button is greyed out. Double clicking on the name has no effect.
I've also noticed that the 1939 census is no longer listed as an option.
This was all working OK last week.
My OS is Windows 10  and my FH version is 6.2.7
My AS version is 7.3.3 (64 bit)
Any help will be appreciated, thank-you