No Death Event

@Lincsman

Good Evening,

I have a few hundred individuals in my file with no death recorded, how do other people handle this?
If you do not have a date of death, do you leave it blank or input an estimated death date?  Most of the people in my file missing a death event will be pre BMD records or where I have been too lazy to search for a death, concentrating more on direct ancestors rather that their siblings :-)
Secondly, should I decide to create an estimated death date, is there an easy way to do this with a plugin? I have searched through the store and I cannot see anything.

Cheers, and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Regards,

Dave