Sourcing info from my research

Edward Sneithe

I have a couple of instances that I’m not sure how to provide citations.

1.        If I have a complete tree in FH well documented but in writing a report I want to say George, Fred’s Gr Gr Uncle. Nowhere, except FH, does that generation designation exist. How do I source information in my own tree as displayed by FH?

2.       Can I use my own genealogical tree as a source?

3.       I want to say I have 8 ancestors that fought in the Revolution. This data only shows up in my tree.

4.       If I want to say the fourth child was Tom, how do I source that? Sometimes a birth record will record which number of child this is but beyond that it comes from my research and my tree>