New Computer and operating system

clark_william2@...

Hi I purchased Family Historian 6.2 and installed it on my desk top in 2021, I was subsequently allowed to update it for free to version 7. However since then I have obtained a new computer and changed my operating system to Windows 11. I have installed Family Historian to my new computer but is showing as Version 6.2. I also have a problem whereby hints to Find My Past and My Heritage, both of which I subscribe to, do not open the sites when I click on them. Is anyone able to help me, I am not a very competent computer user. Thanks.