Re: Creating Charts and Reports / Spreadsheets - Names, Birth Dates, Marriage Anniversary Dates, Death Dates

Dee

1) 1)  Is it possible to create and print in PDF a chart that has the following conditions:

·         Name of deceased

·         Death date of deceased

·         Birth date of deceased

·         Names of living people only (ie: no birth dates or marriage dates)

I have tried to create a chart in this way from the charts that are included in the software package but cannot find a chart like this. How do I go about doing this?

Hi,

Thank you for the information. I was able to do the last two spreadsheet style tables.

However, for number 1, I am looking to create a chart (Family Tree Diagram) with the above quoted conditions. How can I proceed with this?

Thank you and kind regards