Re: Import from TMG does not import all Media

Mike Tate

You seem to be having more problems than most TMG migrants.

I suspect Calico Pie should be asked for help again.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Constance Chappell Horne
Sent: 17 January 2022 21:47
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Import from TMG does not import all Media

I had to provide Calico Pie with a backup of my data. They identified the issue and will be making a minor fix in their next release. They pointed me to the record to be fixed and I corrected it.

All the media is on my hard drive. There were no broken links in FH.

In FH, I had 1 media file and my dad has none.
In TMG, I have 5 media exhibits and my dad has 12.