Re: Import from TMG does not import all Media

Mike Tate

Does this mean the “Import from TMG froze during Citation import” problem has been resolved?

No “trick” should be needed to import all Media exhibits.

Is FH running such the external Media is on a drive visible to FH?

Try the Tools > External File Links… command that lists all Media record links to Media files.

The File Links pane should list the file path(s) to your TMG external Media files.

If you tick Show Broken Links Only are there entries with an X icon on the left?

The Auto Repair Links button might fix them.