Re: Advice wanted on improving my tree

Iain

Lorna, Thank you for agreeing that my approach sounds appropriate.  I shall build on that.

Tom: Thank you but I have already reached back pretty evenly across all my branches.  I need to try and get some consistency in evidence and citations.  My mother, born a MacLean, had been told as a child that the MacLean Clan had their own boat at the Flood.  My father would then say that the Morrisons had built it for them!

Trevor:  I am sure you are right.  I conflated my thoughts on starting Family Historian when I started using a PC with a different piece of software for genealogy.