From: Derek Kain
Sent: Jan 15, 2022 at 10:15 AM
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Susbscription stopped

Hello David, Yes there were two emails in spam moved them and clicked on Resume Subscription. Is that all I need to do?
Derek

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 at 10:05, David Dewick <david.dewick@...> wrote:

I got this message this morning:

“Hello,

You have been automatically removed from family-historian@groups.io because your Email Service Provider reported to us that message Re: Occupation, how to force FH to display the preferred Occupation? from family-historian@groups.io has been marked as spam.

We suggest that you check your spam folder as soon as possible to see if your Email Service Provider has diverted other legitimate messages into it.

You will receive no more emails from that group. If this was a mistake, you can resume your subscription within the next 7 days by clicking the following link:

Resume Subscription

Groups.io groups offer several options for controlling how much and what types of emails to receive. See this Help Center article for more information.

If this happens repeatedly please check with your Email Service Provider to learn about how they decide to send feedback reports to list services (such as Groups.io groups).

The Groups.io Team”

I have re-subscribed. My service provider is Hotmail.

--
Neil Grantham