Re: Occupation, how to force FH to display the preferred Occupation?

@JoopvB

Hi Lorna,

Yes, I've been using several workarounds for years (bundling occupations (with dates as text, using sort dates (in TMG, it's bothersome in FH) etc.). But what I don't understand is why it's not a standard reporting functionality to improve the narratives by having the option to group single dated occupation events into a paragraph (or sentence) to separate this non BMD info from popping up in between the BMD events.

As to creating a reporting plugin... if an entry point like DEA for the entry of sources would exist for reports, a whole new world would be available to us. :)

Who knows... FH8 maybe? :)

Joop