From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Neil Grantham via groups.io
Sent: 11 January 2022 18:37
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Non use of default browser but uses microsoft browser

It was just an observation.

Unless you change your default browser as Mike directed you, this will always happen, as there is a big difference between 'preferred' and 'default'

The former is what you choose to browse with and the latter what will open from plugins, links etc. as that's what Windows knows to use until you change it.

Your annoyance would be compounded if you worked for the NHS as many online applications they use are coded to work with Edge, so the option to change default is disabled!!

Best Wishes

Neil

Sent via BT Email App