Re: Importance Value of various Birth Sources

David Potter

Just a note to everyone I will read every post and reply. Thank you all for taking the time to respond.

Kind regards

David PotterĀ

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020, 18:25 David.potter5 via Groups.Io, <David.potter5=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Forum.

I'm looking for advice on how to 'weight' birth sources in degree of importance. Of course not all will/may exist in my list below, and some will contain lesser info that others. But I'm looking for a recommendation on how to Rank the following types of Sources that support the Birth of an Individual.

I have one order of importance in mind: Birth Certifcate (if exists), Baptism, Death Certicate (if exists), Burial, Census - 1939, Marriage Certificate (if exists)

Can I have your views please.

Thank you

David Potter