Re: Occupation, how to force FH to display the preferred Occupation?

waltonnz

Thank you for asking that question Helen and thank you Lorna for the solution. I've been wanting to do this for many, many years, but never imagined it could be done. Brilliant - food old FH.
Patricia

On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 at 05:35, Lorna Craig via groups.io <l.m.craig=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Helen,

In the Facts tab of the Individual’s Property box, select the preferred occupation and then click the cog wheel icon in the Facts tab toolbar.  Then select Fact Flags and set the Preferred flag on this fact.

Lorna

From: Helen Dignum via groups.io
Sent: 10 January 2022 15:51
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Occupation, how to force FH to display the preferred Occupation?

Many people have more than one occupation during their lives: Scholar, Apprentice Cooper, Cooper, Master Cooper, from censuses etc giving different facts at different times.

I want to make FH display the favoured (most representative of their life) occupation eg Cooper in the front page of the person and in a diagram.