From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Derek Kain
Sent: 10 January 2022 19:51
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Non use of default browser but uses microsoft browser

Hello Mike,

The problem in question is when I use the plugin 'Lookup Missing Census Facts' version 4.6, it gives a report.

If on the screen at the right hand I click on '...' it gives a drop down menu at the bottom of which is 'Close Microsoft Edge'.

I did try what you suggested and changed Internet Data Matches to 'External Web Browser' but still uses 'Edge'. But then I'm not doing a data match search.

Derek Kain