From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Derek Kain
Sent: 10 January 2022 17:24
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Non use of default browser but uses microsoft browser

Hello readers,

I'm getting annoyed with the microsoft browser.

Although I have Google setup as my default browser when I use plugins on Family Historian it opens Microsoft Edge.

Which means to use the plugin results I have to open and login to FindMyPast to use the results.

I don't think this is a Family Historian problem but hoping someone can solve the problem for me.

Many thanks. Derek Kain