From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jane JAMES
Sent: 10 January 2022 17:04
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] adding individual to census record

Hi
I am using the latest version of FH.
I have created a census source using 'create source from template' and the data entry assistant. I have subsequently realized that the family extended over two pages of the enumerator's book and I have failed to enter two people from the second page when originally creating the source. I have now added extra lines to the table in the text from source screen but without the record link (hyperlink) and have manually added the facts 'census' and 'occupation'  in the individuals' property boxes.  I suspect this means the additional individuals will not appear in some reports. Is there a way of editing the original source so that the individuals are hyperlinked or should I delete the source and reenter it.
Jane