From: "Lorna Craig via groups.io" <l.m.craig@...>
To: "family-historian@groups.io" <family-historian@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, 9 Jan, 2022 At 23:26
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Census Expressions

(Sending this again because I realise I forgot to remove an ‘image’ of a line from the bottom of the reply first time, so it will be delayed. Apologies.)

Neil,

Are you sing the expression =IsTrue(%INDI.CENS[year=1939].SOUR>_TYPE% = "Census") ?

You have 29 people with a 1939 census Event but do they all have a Source type of ‘Census’?

Lorna